Cocoa Powder 200 Grams
₨200.00 / Packet
- Cocoa powder is essentially used as flavor in biscuits, ice cream, dairy drinks and cakes.
- Rich for cocoa to dust cakes with delicate designs : Place a dolly or a paper cut out of a heart on top of a cake, and shift the cocoa powder over it.
- Apart its use as flavor, it is also used in the manufacture of coatings for confectioners or frozen desserts. Cocoa powder is also consumed by the beverage industry for example for the preparation of chocolate milk.
- Whip up a quick dessert sauce by dissolving equal parts cocoa and sugar in warm milk or cream, then adding a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.
- In a recipe, cocoa powder can also be substituted for unsweetened chocolate, just mix together three tablespoons of cocoa powder with one tablespoon melted butter or vegetable oil for every ounce of unsweetened chocolate in a recipe.
- Store cocoa powder in a tightly sealed container in a cool, dark, dry pace. Stored properly, cocoa powder will last longer.
Cocoa powder, an unsweetened chocolate product, adds deep chocolate flavor to desserts and beverages. Cocoa powder occurs when the fat, called cocoa butter, gets removed from the cacao beans during processing. The leftover dried solids get ground into the product sold as cocoa powder.