Lemon Grass Dried 50 grams
₨60.00 / Packet
In stock (can be backordered)
It is possible to make lemongrass tea at home. people can take the following steps to brew their tea:
- cut the stalks into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- boil a cup of water
- pour the boiling water over the lemongrass stalks to steep
- leave the stalks in the water for at least 5 minutes
- strain the liquid from the stalks and pour into a teacup
- Adding ice cubes will create a cold lemongrass tea.
The tea should have a fresh, citrusy taste. A person should start with one cup of lemongrass tea per day, then add more to their diet over the next days if they wish to.